Jump to recipe
Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
We’re all about one-pan skillet meals over here! I love how quickly they come together and clean up is just as quick.
This stir fry is as simple as it gets – for those nights that you *really* want to just order take-out, but then you realize that you can actually get this on the table quicker than delivery or driving to grab take-out. Then afterward you feel SO GOOD knowing that you invested the 15-20 minutes needed to get something highly nutritious (and tasty) on the table.
I LOVE the high protein alongside the veggies in this dish. Our teenagers really love these flavors.
Add any and all veggies you might have on hand, have fun with cooking and make this suited to YOUR family’s tastes.
Serve over brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice.
Excellent for Meal Prep! Once cool, divide 4 equal portions into glass containers with quinoa or brown rice. Stays well refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- 1 large head broccoli
- 2 Tbsps olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, fat trimmed and sliced
- 2 Tbsps fajita seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- a handful of fresh cilantro, to garnish
- coconut aminos, low sodium soy sauce, or tamari
- fresh lime wedges
- sesame seeds
- brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice