Best Clean Eating Meatloaf
#1 Making meatloaf look pretty for the photos is darn tricky.
#2 Comment below if you’ve ever tried out my meatloaf recipe (I hear it’s a family favorite for just about everyone!)
#3 Make THIS meatloaf this weekend!
#4 Double your batch so that you have EASY food prep for your week ahead! Just use 2 separate loaf pans so that they cook properly.
#5 Serve with cauliflower mash and roasted green beans.Makes about 6 servings
- 1.5 ground turkey, or lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1 whole large egg
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened cashew milk, or grass-fed dairy milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked (dry) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste (1/4-1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1.5 Tbsps regular mustard
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added organic ketchup
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f.
Spray a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine everything except for the mustard/ketchup.
Get your hands in there and get it all really well combined!
Place meatloaf in your sprayed 5×9 inch loaf pan.
In a separate small bowl, whisk mustard and ketchup together.
Spread mixture over the top of your meatloaf using a spoon.
Bake at 350 degrees f. for 1 hour, until cooked through.
Enjoy and remember to tag me @CleanFoodCrush in your creations!