Jump to recipe
BLT Stuffed Avocados are on the menu
I made 24 of these for a light dinner party this afternoon!
- 2 large avocados
- Fresh lemon juice
- 10 or more grape tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled nitrate -free bacon (I used#Applegate brand)
- 2 Tbsp homemade mayonnaise, or plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and carefully remove the peel.
Brush the outsides of each half with fresh lemon juice. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients.
Stir to Combine
Stuff the avocados with as much of the filling as you can fit, allowing the filling to come up over the sides a bit.