Boil eggs to desired doneness.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat well.
Preheat a saute pan over med high heat. Stir fry the cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes, or until nicely tender.
Divide the cabbage between two bowls, top evenly with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and an egg.
Cabbage instead of the typical lettuce…you’ll be sold once you try this!Makes 2 bowls/servings
- 4 cups sliced/chopped fresh green cabbage, stems removed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic owder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 4 strips cooked nitrate free bacon, chopped
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- red pepper flakes to garnish