- 2 medium-large avocados
- 4 small eggs
- feta cheese, crumbled
- bell pepper, diced
- nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- organic corn chopped from the cob
- green onions, sliced
- pitted olives, sliced
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
- Cut each avocado in half and carefully remove the pits.
- Then, using an ice cream scoop or spoon, take some of the flesh out to create a bigger space for your egg and toppings (chop the avocado and use as topping too, or mash with lime to eat on the side).
- Gently crack an egg into each avocado cup.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings, then transfer the avocado halves to a baking sheet.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com