Jump to recipe
Broccoli + Cauliflower Frittata
THE most delicious grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free frittata! Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 tsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (1 small cauliflower, grated until it resembles rice)
- 2 cups broccoli rice (1 medium broccoli head, grated until it resembles rice)
- 8 free range eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 f.
Grease and line a 9×13 baking dish with avocado oil and a large parchment sheet.
Whisk eggs and all seasonings in a large glass bowl.
Add in the cauliflower and broccoli “rice” to the egg mixture in the bowl, mix well to combine, add cheese if desired – stir – then pour mixture evenly into casserole dish.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set and golden on top.
Let the frittata cool just a bit before slicing and serving. These can also be reheated on the go or the next day!