Jump to recipe
Broccoli Egg Breakfast Muffins
Gluten Free + Packed with fiber & protein! Crazy delicious! Excellent for #FoodPrepMakes 12 muffins (2 muffins per serving)
- 1 medium broccoli head, chopped into small florets
- 6 large free range eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
Line a muffin pan with parchment papers (I like to lightly spay these liners with coconut oil spray, or something similar)
In a large glass bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and seasonings.
Stir in the broccoli and the cheese.
Spoon the broccoli mixture, evenly to the prepared muffin pan.
Bake until golden-brown, for about 20-25 minutes.