A delicious and nutritious side-dish idea, try it TONIGHT!
Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 red small onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- 10oz farm grown Brussels sprouts
- 8 fresh radishes
- 1 juice of fresh lemon
- 1 small handful of dried goji or cranberries
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the red onion slices in a bowl and add the red wine vinegar. Scrunch them together and set aside. Using a sharp knife, slice the Brussel Sprouts and radishes thinly.
- Place the sprouts in a baking tray, season with salt and pepper and drizzle 1 tbs of olive oil, then
- mix to get them all coated. Roast in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- In a big bowl or platter add the rice, onions and Brussels sprouts, goji and toss together.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, oil and season with sea salt and pepper to taste, then stir and serve.
A super-powered, nutrient-fueled dish the whole family will LOVE.