Caprese Chicken Zoodles
Here’s a little bit of #FoodPrep action for ya.
I love Caprese ANYTHING, so this combo is super satisfying for me.
Tag me in YOUR mid-week creations! I love to see what you’re up to! Makes 4 servings
- 3 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 4 (14-16 ounces weight before cooking) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- sea salt fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium fresh crisp zucchini, skin on, spiralized using ( cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer )
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small fresh bunch basil leaves
- 1 cup mini mozzarella pearls
Heat the oven to 375 degrees f.
In a baking dish toss the chicken with 1 tablespoonolive oil, & sea salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the preheated oven for about 22-28 minutes, until cooked through.
Allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing into cubes.Meanwhile, make the zucchini noodles using a spiralizer: Cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer To assemble the meal prep bowls add the followings to each one: 1/2 cup zoodles, 1 cubed chicken breast, 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup mozzarella balls, and basil leaves. Just before serving drizzle lightly with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt and pepper if desired.
These stay well in the fridge, and best eaten within 2-3 days.