Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
Rice cravings be-gone with this GRAINLESS, nutritionally packed dish!
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 cup organic frozen peas, edamame, green beans, corn, or any veggie mixture of choice equalling 1 cup.
- 2 Tbsp avocado, coconut, or olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced thin
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, cubed very tiny
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 ounces shredded cauliflower, or 1 medium head of cauliflower, shredded
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, Braggs liquid aminos, or coconut aminos.
- Sea salt & Black pepper to taste
Shred cauliflower using the largest side of a grater; the end product resembles grains of rice. You can simply chop the very tips of the cauliflower florets with a knife, OR use a food processor. We’re only using the flowering part, not the stems.
Steam frozen veggies until tender and heated through, just 3-4 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok. Saute onion, celery, green onions, carrot, and garlic in hot oil until just softened, about 5 minutes.
Add riced cauliflower; cook and stir until cauliflower has a tender but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce, and your previously frozen veggies into cauliflower mixture and stir-fry until mixture is hot and slightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: cauliflower fried rice clean eating, cauliflower fried rice low carb, cauliflower fried rice paleo, Cauliflower Rice recipes, cauliflower rice recipes skinnytaste, cauliflower rice recipes vegan, cauliflower rice recipes whole30, clean eating fried rice, fried rice alternative