CFC’s FAVORITE Sticky Chicken Wings
Oh YES! If you’re a fan of chicken wings, then these have gotta go on your list!
Spicy & Sweet and insanely flavorful thanks to all those spices. #worthit
This marinade recipe transforms a simple chicken wing into something complex, satisfying, and totally snackable.
Your crew will DEVOUR these lil’ babies!
Tabasco sauce works great for the hot sauce portion. I’ve recently tried Siete brand hot sauces and like those too! Use YOUR favorite hot sauce, then add more or less depending on your personal heat preference.
Try this with our Homemade Ketchup Recipe.
- 3 lbs chicken wings, cut into drumettes and wingettes
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or tamari
- 2 Tbsps natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsps raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 tsps rice vinegar
- 3 tsps sesame oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1/4 cup homemade ketchup
- 1-2 Tbsps favorite hot sauce (depending on heat preference)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp five spice powder
- finely sliced green onions/scallions, or chives
- sesame seeds
- fresh cilantro leaves
- finely sliced fresh chili peppers
Whisk all of your marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
Place the wings in a large sealable container or plastic ziplock bag and pour in half of your marinade.
Seal and shake to coat well. Marinate for 20 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. and top a rimmed sheet pan with a roasting rack.
Transfer your marinated wings to the rack, leaving some space in between each one to ensure even roasting.
Bake about 45 minutes, basting a few times during the baking time using the remaining marinade.
Garnish and serve hot.