Chia Seed Strawberry Jam 🍓This is such an incredibly SIMPLE recipe to make a beautiful, nutrient packed Strawberry jam.
Just 3 ingredients, and you get to KNOW what is in your jam.
Make this fresh jam all Summer long, and don’t forget to let the kids help out! 🙌 Ingredients:
- 2 lbs fresh organic strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add strawberries and honey to a medium saucepan then place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbly stirring constantly.
- Once the strawberries have softened mash with a potato masher.
- Add in the chia seeds and stir well to combine.
- Lower the heat down to low and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes, stirring pretty consistently.
- Allow the mixture cool, then pour into mason jars, cover with a lid and refrigerate.
- The jam will achieve the perfect texture overnight as the chia seeds require a bit of time to absorb all the liquid.
- Keep your jam refrigerated for use up to 2 weeks.