Even on cloudy days we can rely on vibrant colored foods to lift our energy and keep our spirits bright!
- Makes 4 servings
- 4-6 cups salad greens of your choice (I used gem lettuce)
- 1lb. chicken tenders
- 1 cup fresh organic raspberries
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil/olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil or olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add I Tbsp oil, let oil heat then add chicken tenders, sea salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the chicken is just cooked through and golden.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat and keep covered until the salad is ready.
- Prep the salad by tossing together the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, or four separate bowls.
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingredients to a small jar with a lid. Close and shake until mixed and slightly emulsified.
- Add the chicken and drizzle the dressing over the top.