Slurpy zucchini noodles and tangy, saucy shrimp! 😋 You’ll want to add this one to your permanent collection because it’s just that good!
This is a super FRESH and CLEAN Eating friendly dinner idea!
Makes 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, coconut oil, or olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsps fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp raw honey
- juice of 2 small fresh limes
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized ( Cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer )
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- red chili flakes – optional
Want to make epic zucchini noodles like these? This is one of my FAVORITE tools… I LOVE my spiralizer purchased on Amazon.
- In a large glass bowl, whisk 1 Tbsp olive oil, garlic, chili, honey, cilantro, lime juice and lime zest.
- Add shrimp and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes until pink and cooked through.
- Add in the zucchini noodles, tossing and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, (crushed red pepper flakes) toss and serve immediately. Enjoy!