- 8 oz. organic cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsps raw honey or pure maple syrup, or to taste
- 4 Tbsps natural hazelnut butter, natural peanut or almond butter
- 1-2 Tbsps unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, OR almond extract
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 8 Ezekiel, sprouted whole wheat, or rye bread slices, toasted
- 2 Tbsps hemp seeds
Toppings: raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, orange, grapes, banana, etc.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the cream cheese, honey/maple syrup, cacao powder, sea salt, and vanilla/almond extract.
- Taste test to see if you need a touch more sweetener or cacao powder for a more chocolatey taste. Sweetness factor, and chocolatey taste are personal preferences, so adjust to your liking.
- Spread the cream cheese "nutella" mixture onto your toasted bread slices and top with the fruits or berries of your choice as shown.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and enjoy!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com