Chocolate Nice Cream Cups
Cold homemade freezer treats for HOT days.
These are really FUN & pretty simple to make.
Get your kids in the kitchen making these alongside you! A silicone muffin tray just makes removing frozen treats SO much easier, so grab you one on Amazon!
If you’re using a regular muffin tin, then you’ll probably need to set the bottom of the tin in warm water for a few seconds to get your treats out after freezing.
makes 6 cups
- 4 sliced FROZEN ripe bananas
- 4 Tbsps unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsps pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsps all-natural cacao powder
- 1 or 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder of choice (totally optional)
- 1 fresh banana, sliced to place on top immediately before freezing, as shown