Friday is officially FALL – Let’s celebrate this magical season!????????
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup all natural pumpkin puree
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess moisture
- 1/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan with coconut spray, or wipe pan lightly with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, sea salt and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate large bowl combine pumpkin puree, zucchini, honey, oil, egg, and vanilla until well combined and smooth. Whisk in coconut milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until JUST combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few for sprinkling on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean – keep an eye on it towards the end.
- Cool on wire rack for about 30 minutes, then slice and enjoy!