Jump to recipe
Chocolate + Raspberry Chia Pudding
AMAZING way to get your nutrition + makes a super FAST and yummy breakfast!❤Makes 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cup milk (any dairy-free version will work – I used coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 1/2 Tbsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 Tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup (taste test to find your sweetness preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Fresh raspberries
Mix the all the ingredients (except for the raspberries) in a bowl and stir very well until everything blends perfectly.
Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3-5 hours (or until it’s a pudding-like consistency). I prefer to make this at night to have it ready for a fast breakfast the next day.
Stir in fresh berries and enjoy!