Delicious Chopped Autumn Salad + Creamy Homemade Dressing
Tangy + Crunchy + Tasty! This makes for an awesome small meal, or side salad for a larger meal.Makes 2 servings
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 ripe pear, diced
- 1 crisp red apple, diced
- 4 slices of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Garlic Yogurt Dressing:
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
In a large bowl add, lettuce, pear, apple, bacon, cranberries, pecans and feta cheese.
For the Dressing:
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, mustard, cider vinegar, olive oil and salt.
Pour over salad just before serving and toss to combine.