- 1 1/2 lb. chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cauliflower “rice”
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the pan, season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side.
- When the chicken is nicely browned and fully cooked, pour the lime juice over and sprinkle with cilantro. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add riced cauliflower, paprika, salt and pepper and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Then, add in black beans and green onions.
- Stir fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- To assemble the bowls, divide cauliflower rice, chicken, and tomatoes equally into each bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and enjoy!
- This recipe will stay good in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.