Jump to recipe
Baked BLT Frittata
Frittatas are AWESOME for weekend brunch, they are GREAT for meal prep (make one for future meals!)
They are also FABULOUS for any meal of the day…especially Dinnertime when you just want something easy!
THIS combo is a total hit with the entire fam!
Makes 5 servings
- 10 free range eggs
- 5 slices nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 3 cups packed chopped romaine lettuce OR baby spinach leaves
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 leek, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste