AMAZING + SO SIMPLE!
These BLT Avocado bites came together super fast in our kitchen tonight while Jason was outside grilling some chicken with the boys.
We had a BBQ for 8 people…okay so just our (little) family of eight…butttt…these lil’ babies were completely gone in 5 minutes *flat* once I gave the go-ahead to dig in!
Most of our kids are teenagers now, and these were my BIG Mom-Win for the week!Â Why is it so hard to impress, and connect with teenagers?
Remember the days our kids were impressed with bubbles and homemade playdough…and wouldn’t leave our side? Sigh…
- Sliced, ripe avocado
- Nitrate-free cooked bacon
- Organic, crisp iceberg lettuce
- Quartered vine-ripe tomatoes
- Sea salt + fresh ground pepper
- Arrange as shown, hold them together tight with a large toothpick…there is no wrong way to assemble!
- Make them YOUR way + just wait for the compliments at your next BBQ.