Who is Food Prepping today?🙌 It’s kinda like eating dessert for breakfast…and you can make 4-5 days worth ahead of time!
You’re set for breakfast, or snacks! #MealPrep #Win Not only do overnight oats save you time in the morning, but they’re also much easier to digest than unsoaked oats.
As the oats soak overnight, their digestibility greatly improves.
Overnight as they soak, the starches break down which improves digestibility and the natural phytic acid (which all plants contain) is greatly reduced that makes them more easily absorbed by your body!
For each 1 serving you’ll need:
- 1/2 pint glass jar with lid
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsps. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh, or frozen blueberries
- Combine milk, oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla in a 1/2-pint jar with a lid; stir well until combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries. Cover jar with lid.
- Refrigerate oatmeal, 8 hours to overnight.
- In the morning, give everything a good stir, and enjoy!
Lasts 4-5 days and YES they are eaten cold, just like pudding 🙂
Want to Learn More? 5 Healthy Reasons to Eat Overnight Oats for Breakfast!