Throw this together….toss it into the oven…wake-up the kiddos ???? Breakfast is on! We enjoy frittata’s for dinner sometimes too!
Makes 4 servings
- 8 large free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 8 slices of high quality nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with coconut milk, season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8minutes.
- Add mushrooms and peppers to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until it begins to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in egg mixture and place the skillet into the preheated oven. Bake until top is set and golden, about 14-15 minutes. Serve immediately.