- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 8-10 large strawberries, diced
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Cook your quinoa according to package directions.
- Once quinoa is cooked, fluff with a fork and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, dice your strawberries and kiwifruit into small pieces.
- Whisk together the yogurt, honey, and lime zest in a small bowl. Taste test and adjust to your liking, as sweetness factor is a personal preference.
- Place 4 small (6-ounce) glasses on a work surface, then add a spoonful of your lime yogurt into the bottom of each glass.
- Then add about 2 Tablespoons of your cooked quinoa to each glass, followed by about 2 Tablespoons of the diced strawberries and kiwi.
- Repeat layering in each glass equally, as shown, then sprinkle any additional fruit that is left over, on top.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to an hour, then enjoy!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com