Broccoli Spirals Salad
I looovvveee a good broccoli salad! This one combines the fun of broccoli spirals + our favorite creamy garlic dressing.
Perfect for BBQ’s all Summer!
- 2 broccoli stems – cleaned, trimmed, and spiralized with a spiralizer tool ( cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer)
- 4 cups, organic broccoli florets – about 4 cups, slightly steamed
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, or cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced raw almonds
- 1/4-1/3 cup Creamy Garlic Dressing
Makes about 2 cups of dressing(Serving size is 2 Tbsp)
Creamy Garlic Dressing Recipe:
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Stir immediately before using.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for about a week.
Combine all salad ingredients with 1/4 cup dressing, gently toss, and add more dressing to taste if desired.