Cauliflower Buffalo Bite
A healthy take on our favorite weekend hot wings! This is our ABSOLUTE favorite cauliflower recipe!
These lil’ babies will tempt even those people who try to steer clear of veggies….try it out this weekend!
I like to serve these with celery slices, and sometimes I mix some high quality blue cheese chunks with Greek yogurt for dipping sauce!
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 large head cauliflower; chopped into bite size piece
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour, or other gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Non-stick spray of choice
For the Sauce:
- 2 tsps. ghee; clarified butter, or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup TABASCO Buffalo Style Hot Sauce (consists of only five all-natural Ingredients – red cayenne pepper, salt, water, distilled vinegar and garlic.)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
In a small glass bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder and salt. Whisk thoroughly to create a batter.
Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter until coated evenly, then place on a large, lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet.
Roast in your preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until the batter hardens, then flip and roast for another 6-7 minutes.
Whisk together Hot sauce and ghee in a small glass bowl.
When the cauliflower is finished roasting, drizzle lightly with the hot sauce mixture, and toss, and flip to coat.
Bake coated cauliflower for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy, and sauce is well incorporated.
Remove from oven.
Let cauliflower bites set for at least 10 minutes before serving.