Cauliflower Pizza Bake
You guyyssss….THIS is crazy-tasty and delicious!
So much simpler than trying to create perfect cauliflower crust.
Almost more of a “casserole” type meal…but seriously hits the spot as far as Pizza cravings are concerned!
A FUN option for those who are gluten intolerant, or watching carbs!
Makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 1.5 cups fresh, low-sugar marinara sauce
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni (nitrate free)
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 10 oz. shredded high-quality mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with oil, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
Spread cauliflower out evenly on the tray.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Once done, transfer to a round pizza tray (or casserole) and arrange pieces close together so you’ve got one nice layer.
Spread marinara sauce on top and add the mozzarella, pepperoni, olives and jalapeño.
Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes until crispy, and melty.