Clean Eating Cauliflower Pizza Bake
You guyyssss….THIS is crazy-tasty and delicious!
So much simpler than trying to create perfect cauliflower crust.
Almost more of a “casserole” type meal…but seriously hits the spot as far as Pizza cravings are concerned!
Makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 1.5 cups fresh, low-sugar marinara sauce
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni (nitrate free)
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 10 oz. shredded high-quality mozzarella