Spring is in the air! ????…are you feeling it? This salad screams Springtime…the honey mustard dressing + sliced avocado is
Makes 2 servings
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into halves
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 4-6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 fresh pear, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- 2 Tbsps dried cranberries
For the honey mustard dressing:
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard, yellow or Dijon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add 1 Tbsp of oil and cook the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side until browned.
- Sprinkle the chopped rosemary onto the chicken, cover the skillet, lower the heat and let the chicken cook until cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, assemble the salad in a large bowl or 2 small ones, with the salad greens, topped with the sliced avocado, pears, onions, cranberries and walnuts.
- To make the dressing, add all the ingredients to a jar, fit with a tight lid and shake until well combined.
- Slice the chicken and add to the salad. Serve with honey mustard dressing.