Jump to recipe
CFC’s Favorite Chopped Salad
There is just something spectacular about a fresh crisp-chopped salad creation!
So very simple and pretty basic…but each time I bite into one, I’m reminded how much I absolutely LOVE these types of salads.
You can leave out anything you don’t love, and add in what you do!Makes 4 servings
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber or 3 Persian cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 lemon slices, to garnish