Corn Salsa Fresca
We have corn coming out of our EARS here in Utah this time of year!
Let’s make SALSA!
This super fast recipe is YUM! #HappyWeekend Makes 4 servings
- 3 ears fresh organic sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned (local if possible!)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 red onion, diced small
- 1-2 jalapeños, seed removed and diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp high quality extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Cotija or Feta cheese