Jump to recipe
Creamy Zucchini Potato Soup!
This soup SOOO creamy and flavorful!
A brand NEW favorite wintertime soup over here at the CFC HQ!
QUESTION: Are you still LOVING all of the soups I’ve been sharing lately?! Or are you just completely over soup? Like, all souped out?!!
Let me know because I really do listen to you, and try to create recipes you’ll use a lot!
Zucchini is extremely low in calories, but it gives us the feeling of being full and satisfied because of its high water and fiber content.
It’s a GOOD vegetable to be eating MORE of!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp clarified butter or ghee, coconut oil, avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 stalks crisp celery, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth, or broth/stock of choice
- 2-4 strips of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional!).
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened coconut milk, OR grass-fed cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan, to garnish
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste