Jump to recipe
Cold & Flu Nourishing Crockpot Vegetable Soup
It’s cold & flu season and many people are getting sick. Throw this in the crockpot + keep some in the refrigerator to help you stay warm, and healthy this Winter season!
Makes about 6 servings
- 10 oz. new baby potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 cups organic carrots
- 1 1/2 cup frozen organic garden peas
- 4 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 golden beetroot, peeled and diced
- 2 small red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow, or red onion, chopped
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 4 cups vegetable broth, or bone broth
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- 2 heaping Tbsps FRESH thyme leaves
Place all ingredients in a large crockpot, give a little stir, and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Remove bay leaves, then serve.
Even tastier the next day!