Fresh Cucumber Watermelon Summer Salad
This combo is the bomb!
Bring it to all your parties + BBQ’S this weekend!!!
- 1 large English cucumber, spiralized or sliced into thin even slices
- 1/4 of a medium watermelon, cut into cubes or balls using a melon baller
- a handful of fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper and toss gently to combine.