Loaded Greek Chickpea Chopped Salad for Your Clean Eating Goals!
I still LOVE crisp, fresh veggies in the Wintertime! What about you?
Makes about 4 servings
- 15 oz chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 small English cucumbers, sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I added a chopped jalapeno today for a little kick – totally optional!)
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, OR apple cider vinegar for the extra health benefits
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground sea salt and pepper, to taste