Clean Eating Greek Chickpea Salad
This is a weekend crowd pleaser!
I’m looking forward to enjoying all of the Summer weekends!!!
LOTS of parties, BBQ’s, and family fun in the sun…starting NOW!
You’re gonna need food! This bright tangy salad + dressing is one of my favorites!
Double or Triple the recipe (trust me!)
Makes 4 servings
- 15oz chickpeas drained and rinsed if using canned
- 2 cups cucumber, skin on, quartered and sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata or black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
For the Dressing: (Makes about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and fresh black pepper, to your taste
In a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients until well combined.
Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss gently to combine.
For meal prep, keep the salad and dressing in separate containers and combine them just before serving.
Lasts 2-3 days refrigerated.