Jump to recipe
A Ripe Caprese Platter fit for the Queen!
Some of my favorite things in the world are GREAT food and AMAZING company.
If you need me…
I’m sitting outside, enjoying this spectacular Summertime harvest!
Selecting your own ingredients is part of the fun! If you have a farmers market nearby, you can make a trip out of it.
Make your own summertime platters for a romantic date night or picnic in the park!
- Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- Ripe Avocado, sliced
- Basil, lots…and different types if possible
- Cucumber, sliced for that crunch
- Fresh Herbs, and/or Mico Greens
- Natural Mozzarella, highest quality
- Red Onion, sliced thin
- Fresh Lemon Slices
- Add-on ideas:
- Kalamata Olives
- Cherry, or Grape Tomatoes
- Sea salt & Fresh ground pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Use what YOU can find & GO make yourself a beautiful platter before the produce disappears!