Jump to recipe
Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Baked Fries + Fresh Mango Salsa
A Summertime Meal idea…packed with nutrients…but even more packed with FLAVOR!Makes about 2-3 servings
- 2 small/medium chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsps jerk seasoning
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 medium potatoes (red potatoes, white sweet potato, or new potatoes) sliced into fries
For the Mango Salsa:
- 1 cup fresh cucumber, diced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1-2 fresh limes
- a small bunch of cilantro or parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees f. and line a rimmed sheet pan with baking paper or foil.
In a small bowl, whisk 1 Tbsp oil with jerk seasoning, and rub the chicken with this mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with remaining oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Toss well to get everything coated.
Arrange the potatoes on the sheet pan, in a single layer.
Add the chicken and roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes turning fries once during baking, or until the chicken is cooked through and the fries are crispy.
Meanwhile, prepare the mango salsa by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
When ready, slice the chicken and serve with fries and mango salsa.