Roasted cabbage is one of my favorite wintertime vegetable! Try it out…i bet it will be one of your faves too! ????Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 head green cabbage
- pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 fresh lemons, halved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
- Cut the cabbage into wedges, then arrange it on a baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of each cabbage wedge with oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and pepper over each wedge.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip cabbage and continue roasting until a bit browned and charred in some areas, about 10-15 minutes more. Squeeze lemon over each wedges.