Mediterranean Green Power Bowls
A Tangy, Delicious recipe to Brighten-up your winter! These are absolutely GORGEOUS to serve!Makes 4 Servings
- 8 cups chopped lettuce of choice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
Combine dressing ingredients in a sealable jar and shake vigorously to mix, or whisk until combined well.
Fill the bowls equally with greens. Top with brown rice, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives, and artichoke hearts.
Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and pomegranate seeds.
The bowls hold really well refrigerated in air tight containers, for 4-5 days.
When ready to serve add 2-3 Tbsps of dressing on top of each bowl and gently toss.