Jump to recipe
Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas
20 Minutes and Dinner is READY! Try this tonight!
Makes 4 servings
- 4, 5oz salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsps Fajita seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 bell peppers, sliced (any color combo)
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 Tbsps olive, avocado, or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsps fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, liquid aminos, OR low sodium soy sauce
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
Whisk the fajita seasoning with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
In a shallow large bowl or dish, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients.
Remove 1 tablespoon to use later for vegetables.
Add salmon and marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Meanwhile, prep the veggies.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
Line baking sheet with foil or parchment and spray with cooking spray.
Add onions and bell peppers to baking sheet.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon reserved marinade.
Toss until evenly coated then spread evenly on baking sheet.
Add salmon and rub with all remaining Fajita seasoning.
Bake at 400 degrees f for approximately 12-16 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or cilantro and serve next to cooked browned rice and fresh lime wedges.