THE BEST Overnight Oats EVER! These will be a permanent part of your food prep routine bc they are CRAZY delicious! 😋
Not only do they save you time in the morning, but they’re also much easier to digest than unsoaked oats.
As the oats soak overnight, their digestibility greatly improves. Overnight as they soak, their starches break down which improves digestibility and the natural phytic acid (which all plants contain) is greatly reduced that makes them more easily absorbed by your body!Makes 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk, or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds
- 4 Tbsps natural salted peanut butter
- 4 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- To a large mixing bowl, add almond milk, oats, chia seeds and honey and stir to combine.
- Prepare 4 mason jars. Fill each halfway with the oatmeal mixture, then add one Tablespoon of peanut butter and cover each equally with the remaining oatmeal.
- Cover securely with the lids and set in the refrigerator overnight (for at least 6 hours). Before serving, stir, add sliced fresh bananas and strawberries and enjoy!
Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding Prep several of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on! 👉Absolutely no cooking required