Where my chocolate lovers at!?! 🙌🍫 Here’s a nutritious, Clean Eating Approved and decadent Fudge recipe!
Makes 10-12 small servings
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pistachio, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- In a small bowl mix together the coconut oil and almond butter.
- Sift the cocoa powder and add it to the bowl, mixing again until combined well.
- Add honey, vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread out until even.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and goji berries, and press gently, but firmly.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until solid and then slice into small squares.