Pumpkin Pie Granola
I LOVE making granola with the kids on the weekend. Did you know that when kids help prepare food, they are much more likely to eat it?!!
It’s true! Plus, I love knowing that we carefully chose every single ingredient that we are eating!
Make some with your #fam today. Makes about 10 servings
- 5 cups dry rolled oats, NOT quick oats
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 3/4 cup all natural pumpkin pureé, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raw pecans