Jump to recipe
Sheet Pan Veggie + Egg Bake
#HappyWeekend! Many vegetables are at their peak season right now through early Fall.
In fact, we almost can’t use them fast enough!
This is a seriously great way to start your morning off Clean!
It’s pretty ideal to start the day with a good serving of vegetables + protein…but to have them also taste incredible…well, that’s basically my life mission!
This recipe is super QUICK! You can also prep ahead by chopping your veggies the night before and whip this one up first thing.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thin sliced into half moons
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers (various colors), sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, and more for brushing the pan
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 large free range eggs
- a handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. Lightly brush a large, flat rimmed baking sheet with avocado oil.
In a large glass mixing bowl add all prepped & chopped veggies, garlic, cumin, and paprika.
Season with sea salt, pepper to your personal taste and drizzle with the 2 Tablespoons avocado oil; combine well to coat your veggies.
Arrange veggies in a nice single layer on the baking sheet and roast for about 10-12 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven and with a wooden spoon, create 5 spaces where you can gently crack the eggs into as shown.
Place back into your hot oven and bake until the eggs are set and cooked to your liking, about 7-10 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and green onions.