Warm Wintertime Simple #CleanEats with loads of FLAVOR! 😋Ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece whole ginger, peeled and grated, about 1.5 heaping TBSP minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. each sea salt and black pepper
- 15-ounce organic tomato sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- a small handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- Lightly spray the inside of your slow cooker with coconut oil, or olive oil. Stir in the chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, seasonings, sea salt and pepper.
- Add in the tomato sauce and coconut milk. Gently stir to combine.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on HIGH or 8-9 hours on LOW.
- Serve over cooked brown rice with fresh cilantro sprinkled over the top.