Jump to recipe
Hearty Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
Slow Cooker season is HERE! This is simple + flavorful. Add it to your plan for the week!Makes about 6 servings
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1.5 cups zucchini, chopped
- 3 bell peppers (different colors), diced
- 15 oz jar of diced tomatoes, in juice
- 2.5 cups bone broth, or organic chicken stock
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 11/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp white ground pepper
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
In the base of a slow cooker combine all ingredients. except parsley.
Cook on low for about 8-10 hours or high for 5 hours.
Once ready, stir in fresh chopped parsley.