Everytime I post potatoes, someone comments “potatoes aren’t healthy” 💁 I’m happy to know that in fact – potatoes are REAL food, and a nutrient dense snack option! Treat them like a treat! Don’t overdo it😂🍟😉! These homemade wedges are a FABULOUS snack for your kids + growing teensIngredients:
- 6 medium new potatoes, sliced into evenly sized wedges
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- .5 tsp cayenne powder
- .5 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and add the oil, spices and seasonings.
- Mix well, ensuring each potato wedge is coated with the herbs and spices.
- Transfer to a non-stick baking sheet (2 sheets if required to keep it single layer) in a single layer and place in your oven.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through and crispy on the outside, flipping them once, about halfway through cooking time.