- 2 small heads fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb. garden carrots, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces, sliced diagonally as shown
Healthier Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps finely diced yellow sweet onion
- 2-3 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard/dijon
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt and pepper, or to taste
- Steam your broccoli florets and carrots in a steamer basket over boiling water for about 4-5 minutes, or just until fork tender with a bit of a crunch.
- Do not overcook, we want our veggies brightly colored, and still slightly crisp.
- Once done, set aside to cool completely (I set mine in the fridge to chill for a bit). Meanwhile, in a measuring cup or glass Mason jar, add all homemade ranch dressing ingredients. Whisk really well until well combined.
- Taste test your ranch dip and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Divide your ranch evenly into the smallest compartment of your glass meal prep containers. About 4 Tablespoons is a serving.
- Portion out steamed steamed broccoli and carrots into remaining compartments.
- Stays great refrigerated up to 5 days.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com