Turkey Salad Lettuce Wraps
We’re still in need of fast, satisfying, warm weather-style food here in SLC.
We have a good 4-6 weeks of heat ahead!
These Turkey Salad Wraps are so simple, you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now! Makes 4 servings
- 16 leaves romaine or butter lettuce
- 8-10 slices nitrate free turkey cut into thin strips (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup organic corn, frozen – thawed, OR use fresh, local sweet corn cut straight from the cob (no cooking required if the corn is super fresh!)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large glass bowl place all ingredients except lettuce.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently toss to combine.Serve turkey salad over lettuce leaves garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Remember to tag me @CleanFoodCrush in your creations!